We design experiences!
3D Animation and Game Design students learn from skilled professionals how to create graphics, animations and 3D gaming projects from concept to completion.
Computer Support Specialist will learn how to be an effective addition to most IT related fields. They will learn Troubleshooting, Hardware and Repair, Active Directory Management, Networking, and Cyber Security skills.
Students will use advanced computer applications and printing equipment and provide excellent customer service while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced simulated work environment.
Students may earn certifcations in WorkKeys and Certiport: Adobe Photoshop.
Students may earn Comp TIA A+ Certifications.
Students will also create a Portfolio of completed projects to present for future potential employers.
3D Game Designer
Computer Support Specialist
In-District High School Students – TUITION-FREE
In-District Adult Students – $2.50 per credit hour + supplies
Out-of-District Adult Students – $5.00 per credit hour + supplies
Classes are Monday through Friday from August to May.
12:30 – 3:30 pm
Digital media and print technology classes are rigorous and require some skill and safety measures. The following are considerations prospective students should keep in mind:
- Reading – 10th-grade level recommended
- Math and writing – 8th-grade level
- Pass safety test
- Intermediate computer skill level
- Attention to detail
- Color coordination/visual element skills
- Ability to work from written directions
- Sitting/standing for long periods of time for Print Tech
- Sit for long periods of time in front of a computer screen for 3D Gaming
- Need to be able to lift 25 lbs. for any job other than computer operator
- Work around moving equipment, presses, paper cutter and folding machines