Creativity. Personality. Commitment.
Learn from skilled business information technology professionals at Caddo Kiowa Technology Center and earn your certificate today!
Students can choose from a variety of courses in Business Information Technology Education that range from Medical Office Assistant to a Desktop Publisher-Graphic Designer.
Medical Office Assistant
Desktop Publisher-Graphic Designer
Electronic Health Record Specialist
Medical Insurance Coder
In-District High School Students – TUITION-FREE
In-District Adult Students – $2.50 per credit hour + supplies
Out-of-District Adult Students – $5 per credit hour + supplies
Business Information Technology classes are rigorous and require a number of levels of skills. The following are considerations prospective students should keep in mind about CKTC’s business courses:
- Reading, Comprehension and Math – 8th-grade level
- Ability to follow instructions
- Logical thinking skills
- Initiative to work in an independent/self-paced study environment
- Good communication skills with instructors, employers and customers
- Sitting for long periods of time at a computer